Under the guidance of senior creative staff and production team members, the Studio Designer assists in creative design projects through the entire creative lifecycle but specifically in the production phase. You will be part of the team responsible for the execution of project concepts from start to finish. Attention to detail should be second to none, and you should demonstrate the desire and ability to continually innovate and push the boundaries of your work.
- Prepare mechanical print-ready files in accordance with production specifications, confirming all brand guidelines are adhered to prior to packaging final art files, and release for production.
- Produce detailed print specifications defining final sizing, colors, folds, panel sizes, die-cuts, etc., and create folding dummies, if necessary, to ensure flawless production.
- For digital production, prepare comprehensive build-kits for web development. Cut up and release digital assets in accordance with developer specifications.
- Help manage and maintain server structure, confirming all final project assets are saved and that they are filed appropriately. Help steward the quality of the creative department by being a living example of positivity, forward thinking, kindness, curiosity, and creativity.
- Maintain high graphics standards and proactively learn about new techniques and trends in advertising and graphic arts.
- Be a constant student of current and evolving technology, helping to deliver creative in new, cool, and surprising ways.
- With approval and guidance from your team leader, monitor all materials through each stage of pre-production and production.
- Manage a full plate of assignments across all channels (print, video, social, digital, etc.).
- Be highly organized and complete all assigned work correctly and on time, regularly reporting the status of projects to your team leader.
- Take and distill feedback from team members, relationship managers and clients.
- Help foster a team atmosphere built on positive, productive, collaborative working relationships.
Background Includes Minimum of: Two-three years’ experience working in an agency or a client-side creative studio department
Hands-on Experience with:
Print production, digital/web design, image selection, packaging files, presentation design
InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Google Slides, Figma
Adobe XD/Premiere/Adobe After Effects, Media Encoder, Lightroom
Triple Bonus Points:
Work Samples Required – Submissions will not be considered without a link by which to view work